Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

Hello

Hello!

I love fresh starts. I really do. Until I fuck them up.

But in this case, it's not a fuck-up that has led me to this situation. It is probably a combination of normal teenage fluctuations in interest and a need for an outlet to express to express them. So for those of you who have been redirected from my previous blog(s) to here, I invite you to at least give this one a spin- maybe you'll find something of value in this more unrestrained version of me. If not, then do as you will.

So. A brief introduction is necessitated at the moment.

I am a 16 year-old girl of Chinese heritage currently residing in the beautiful state of Minnesota. This blog is for me to tune my writing skills and maybe do the same to my thought processes. Also maybe, just maybe- some people will read this and think: "This crazy-ass little asian chick has posed the similar queries and predicaments that I have."

As anybody who has met me knows, I am a very opinionated person. At the same time, I strive to look at things as objectively as I can. This does not mean I always succeed, but just think of me as that sardonic voice in your head with a plentiful helping of humor and bad fake accents.

Like Mark Twain said, "Actions speak louder than words, but not nearly as often." I'll leave y'all to formulate your own opinions of me as I begin this journey to document my personal thought forum.

Live, love, laugh-

The Short Asian Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment